In the December, 2014, issue of CHRISTVS REGNAT:
- 1914 By Mr. Thomas Murphy
- St. Pius X and Little Nellie of Holy God By Mr. Thomas Murphy
One of Ireland's little saints, the four-year-old who inspired the admission of children to Holy Communion.
- The Holy Thing By Mr. Seamus O’Connor
How Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich saw the Effectuation of the Immaculate Conception
- Sacrosanctum Concilium 50 Years On – Part II, Reform of the Rite of Mass By Mr. David McEllin
- On the Blessed Virgin’s Love of God By Msgr. Jacques-Bénigne Bossuet
- Out of the Common – Introduction & Part I
Extracts from the commonplace book of a member.
- The Kildare Jacobites – Part II – Sir Charles Wogan By Mrs. Ellen Wilson
An account of a Kildareman who upheld the cause of his King and eloped with his Queen.
- The Architects of Kildare and Leighlin – Part IV By Mr. Paul Hannon
The final part of a survey of the individuals behind the architectural heritage of the Diocese of Kildare and Leighlin
You can obtain copies of CHRISTVS REGNAT by becoming a member of the Catholic Heritage Association. Further details are available from membershipcommitteecha[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Further details on how you can contribute an article to CHRISTVS REGNAT are available from christusregnatjournal[at]gmail[dot]com.